Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm a good mom too!

No, really, I am. And don't you just always wonder about people who have to tell you how good they are? If they are so good, why do they have to tell you, I mean, if you are so good, won't people know without you telling them?

So I was reading an old The Homeschool Minute email from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. May 7th's to be exact. Nancy's title was the World's Best Homeschooling Mom. Her article was very thought provoking. I'm thinking, yeh, why do we think of other moms when hearing something like "best homeschooling mom" or even "best mom ever". Aren't I a good mom? Well, I'm here to say...ask my children, they'll tell you. Wait, no, that may be a bad idea. Well, you can ask them and get that initial response but don't go digging any further. My kids are honest. I'm not sure you can handle the truth.

Anyway, I declare today to be "Yes, I AM a good Mom day!" Wanna join the celebration?

3 comments:

Author said...

Me too, Me too!

Unknown said...

I missed it. I would love to have a day like that too.

Emileesings said...

you are a good mom, CONGRATULATIONS!!!