Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Are you busy?

So Mrs. March calls and asks, "Are you busy?" What kind of questions is that? I'm always busy! I was busy reading someone else's blog. Then I proceed to confess that my children are watching a preschool video...all of them. Mrs. March makes me feel better by telling me how important it is to make sure skills are reinforced so it's okay. Hey, I think she is right. Think about the things we learn as a preschooler that we use for the rest of our lives. Okay, maybe I don't have to win the "Mother of the Year" award again today...even though 14yo is probably a bit extreme on the scale for watching preschool videos. We can just blame it on the youngest since he really likes someone to watch with him. Apparently the more the merrier. After all, mom was distracted again.

No comments: