Thursday, May 15, 2008

I win.

If there was an award given every day for the most stupid person, today I would win. At 9pm Susan informs me that I forgot to get rice for the rice pudding she is supposed to bring to our co-op tomorrow. WHY did she not call me during the 2 hours I was in town to remind me to get the rice? Now a good friend of mine, being an extremely intelligent mom, would have told her child, "I guess you're not taking rice pudding then." I just know she would say that. So what do I do? Why I grab my purse and head out the door to the store. Not only that, because I am supposed to be putting children to bed since we have to get up early to GO to the co-op tomorrow, when Edmond and Lucy ask if they can come too, I load them into the van. Am I insane?! No need to answer that. I thought with age comes wisdom. I'm still waiting. Tomorrow is a new day though. Let's hope I win a different award tomorrow.

No comments: