Monday, May 12, 2008

DUDE!

I was jolted awake by the ringing of the phone. "Um, Martinez?" the accent on the line spoke. Okay, if you are going to call someone at 7am, don't you think you should make sure you are dialing the right number? It was true that I was having one of those really weird dreams that I have when I'm sleeping in too late. I was dreaming that I was trying to get on this ski lift thing but it was dangling hundreds of feet above a water park. There was absolutely no way to hang on, you were just supposed to sit your tushy down on this small stool like thing that was connected by one piece of steal. Of course I ended up slipping off and hanging on by my hands, praying I wouldn't fall and that no one would see me in this position. What? Like I should care what people think! I could die! That was before the screaming phone jerked me into reality. I don't do well with being woke up by the phone. I wanted to yell, "Dude, do I sound like a Martinez?!" I just mumbled, "Wrong number." So people, if you have to call someone before 8am, make sure you are dialing the right number and...make sure it isn't mine.

1 comment:

Emileesings said...

Wow, you have some reeeeaaaaly interesting dreams...you really do...lol

seriously, I almost peed my pants...lol