Monday, June 23, 2008

Slacker

I am a slacker.

Oh wait, NO...I meant to say, "I get distracted" because calling myself a "slacker" would be like taking personal responsibility for my actions and according to my June 8th post...no one in the US of A does that. Therefore, I get distracted.

I truly meant to post regularly about WA state homeschooling law but then life got crazy and I barely managed to post anything. If I have limited posting time, it's going to be on something simple to post. My personal opinion on something is ALWAYS simple to post so that will win hands down every time. Of course if you get into a fight with Mother Earth, that gives you something to post about too.

So all of that to say, I am going to get back on task. Every Tuesday will be "Technical Tuesday" so I will post on stuff about homeschooling, starting with finishing up the Homeschooling Law in Washington State stuff I began way back on May 6th.

No comments: